Indoor Formaldehyde Gas Detector CH2O Gas 0-10ppm For CDC Environmental Monitoring Station
SKY2000 series gas detector is a kind of fast response and high accuracy gas measurement device. With internal sampling pump, fast sampling speed and high flow rate, ensuring the response time of the detector. Unique design, small size and easy to carry with. Special high intensity engineering plastics housing, suitable for different kinds of situation and environment. We dedicate to provide you the most reliable, accurate and the safest solution of gas detection.
|Pumping suction, flow rate can up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
|≤± 2% F.S.
|High-speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing(optional function)
|LCD dot matrix display
|Units are switchable
|Degree of protection
|Sound, light, vibration
- Monitor the specified gas concentration in environment and enclosed space and alarm.
- With Self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One press to restore factory setting, free from the bother of mis-operation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, this is able to realize gas concentration compensation under conditions of different temperatures or pressures.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery of large capacity.
- Employing pumping sampling method and the pumping suction is adjustable.
- Special engineering plastics housing of high intensity, anti-skipping, water-proof, dust-proof, explosion-proof.
- Elegant and exquisite aluminum alloy suitcase.
1.Must open the device in clean air
2.It is strictly forbidden to open the cover and use the instrument on site
3.It is strictly forbidden to replace the sensor with power on
4.Installation, debugging, setting and other operations must be carried out by professionals
5.The calibration check should be carried out regularly, and the sensors that have exceeded the valid period of use and have faults should be replaced in time
6.It is strictly forbidden to shock the sensor with gas higher than the measuring range
7.Prevent the instrument from falling from a high place or subject to severe shocks
8.It is strictly forbidden to expose the instrument to a high-concentration corrosive gas environment to work for a long time to prevent damage to the sensor