Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Hfc125 Gas R125 R134A R404A Sensor IR Principle High Sensitivity Gas Detector
SKY2000 series gas detector is a kind of fast response and high accuracy gas measurement device. With internal sampling pump, fast sampling speed and high flow rate, ensuring the response time of the detector. Unique design, small size and easy to carry with. Special high intensity engineering plastics housing, suitable for different kinds of situation and environment. We dedicate to provide you the most reliable, accurate and the safest solution of gas detection.
||Hfc125 Gas R125 R134A R404A
||Pumping suction, flow rate can up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||≤± 2% F.S.
||High-speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing(optional function)
||LCD dot matrix display
||Units are switchable
||Degree of protection
||Sound, light, vibration
- Employing original imported first-class brand sensor.
- (optional) High speed data transmission by USB, which can download and print data.
- LCD dot matrix display, the gas type, unit, concentration, local time can be showed on the screen.
- Support Chinese and English operation, easy to shift.
- The gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted quickly.
- Built-in micro sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification, explosion-proof grade: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
● The air intake of the sensor must be kept clean. Blocking the sensor's air intake may result in readings that are lower than the actual gas concentration or even the gas concentration. It is strictly forbidden to use compressed air to clean the air inlet of the sensor to avoid damage to the sensor.
● Catalytic Principle Flammable Gas Sensor and Infrared Principle Sensor can only accurately monitor designated gases. It should be noted, however, that the catalytic principle flammable sensor is not specific to a particular gas and will be able to react to other flammable gases.
● If the instrument is subject to physical impact or high pollution, the calibration cycle needs to be shortened.
● The sensitivity of flammable gas sensors will be affected by high concentrations of sulfides, halogen compounds, silicon-containing compounds, and gases containing "mercury" and "lead", steam, and high temperature organic acid gases. Avoid using them in environments containing the above chemicals. The instrument, if necessary, must be tested and calibrated after use to avoid affecting the accuracy of the instrument.
● The instrument is strictly prohibited from being used in a high concentration of flammable gas for a long time to avoid damage to the flammable sensor. If it is necessary, the instrument should be tested and calibrated after use to avoid affecting the accuracy of the instrument. If the flammable sensor is damaged, it needs to be replaced with a new one.
Q1. How can I get the sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our product’s quality.
Q2. What can I get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please just call us we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q3. What is your term of delivery?
We accept EXW, DAP, FOB Shenzhen. You can choose the best convenient or cost effective way for you.
Q4. What about the lead time for the mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.