|Detected Gas:||Arsine, AsH3||Measure Range:||0-1ppm， 10ppm， 50ppm|
|Install Method:||Wall-mounted, Piping-type, Flow-type||Power:||12-36Vdc|
toxic gas monitoring system,
hazardous gas detector
Arsine AsH3 Gas Detector Toxic Gas Detector with Display Gas Concentration
Application areas are smelter, mining, chemical plant, etc. Customers always need resolution with 0.001ppm. Our AsH3 gas detector can detect lowest level 0.001ppm in different environments with imported sensors and IC, storage and export function, accurate design structure.
Wall-mounted, piping type, flow-type (according to the detected environment)
0-1ppm, 10ppm, 50ppm
≤± 1-2% FS
4-20mA, 0-5V, RS485, relay(optional)
High-light nixie tube display
G1/2 external thread explosion-proof flexible pipe
-20 to 50°C
Degree of protection
1. Monitor the Arsine, AsH3 gas in environment or pipeline.
2. With self-calibration and zero calibration function, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
3. With temperature compensation, this is able to realize gas concentration compensation under conditions of different temperatures.
4. Infrared ray controller can remote control alarm point settings, zero calibration, and address modification. (optional)
5. Can output one or two on-off signals, can drive ventilator or solenoid valve and other external devices. (optional)
6. Working Voltage:24V DC
7. Case: die-cast aluminum
8. Standard equipped with three-wire system 4-20mA analog output; relay output; RS485 output.
9. Unique infrared ray control function, which can non-contacted control the device.
10. Being compatible with all kinds of controlled alarms, PLC, DCS and other control system, can be remote monitored.
11. Explosion-proof design, fast, reliable and stable.
12. Explosion-proof grade: Ex dⅡCT6
13. With self-calibration function, and three standard keys will be used to realize on-site maintenance.
14. Detachable probe/gas cell: It is very easy to calibrate and replace sensor
Q1.When can I get the price?
A. We usually quote within 6hours after we get your inquiry. If you are vey urgent to get price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q2. What about the leading time for production?
A. Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the product. Usually our leading time is 2-3 working days after order confirmed.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A. We accept EXW,FOB, CFR, CIF, ect. You can choose the one which is the most convenient and cost effective for you.
Q4. How much will be the Shipping cost and time?
A. This will depend on the size of your goods and the method of shipping (by sea/ by air/by Express) and your designated port or air port. We will be grateful if you can spare us some minutes to help us since it will enable us to evaluate the cost based on the information provided.