|Detected Gas:||Hydrogen Fluoride, HF||Measure Range:||0-1ppm， 10ppm， 50ppm|
|Install Method:||Wall-mounted, Piping-type, Flow-type||Power:||12-36Vdc|
hazardous gas detector,
gas monitoring equipments
Fixed Toxic Gas Detector HF Hydrogen Fluoride Gas Monitor For HF Measuring
Application areas are chemical plants, environmental protection companies, glass factories, pharmaceutical companies, etc. HF gas detector can test HF leak in real time and alarm mode is sound, light and vibration, which can protect workers in order to avoid being poisoned.
Hydrogen fluoride, HF
Wall-mounted, piping type, flow-type (according to the detected environment)
0-1ppm, 10ppm, 50ppm
≤± 1-2% FS
4-20mA, 0-5V, RS485, relay(optional)
High-light nixie tube display
G1/2 external thread explosion-proof flexible pipe
-20 to 50°C
Degree of protection
1. Monitor the Hydrogen fluoride, HF gas in environment or pipeline.
2. With self-calibration and zero calibration function, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
3. With temperature compensation, this is able to realize gas concentration compensation under conditions of different temperatures.
4. Infrared ray controller can remote control alarm point settings, zero calibration, and address modification. (optional)
5. Can output one or two on-off signals, can drive ventilator or solenoid valve and other external devices. (optional)
6. Working Voltage:24V DC
7. Case: die-cast aluminum
8. Standard equipped with three-wire system 4-20mA analog output; relay output; RS485 output.
9. Unique infrared ray control function, which can non-contacted control the device.
10. Being compatible with all kinds of controlled alarms, PLC, DCS and other control system, can be remote monitored.
11. Explosion-proof design, fast, reliable and stable.
12. Explosion-proof grade: Ex dⅡCT6
13. With self-calibration function, and three standard keys will be used to realize on-site maintenance.
14. Detachable probe/gas cell: It is very easy to calibrate and replace sensor
Q1. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW,FOB, CFR, CIF, ect. You can choose the one which is the most convenient and cost effective for you.
Q2. How much will be the Shipping cost and time?
This will depend on the size of your goods and the method of shipping (by sea/ by air/by Express) and your designated port or air port. We will be grateful if you can spare us some minutes to help us since it will enable us to evaluate the cost based on the information provided.
Q3. Could you please tell me the Warranty Period of your product?
Our warranty period is one year free and lifelong maintenance, and if the product we sell is damaged (if not man-made damage), in the first year,we will send free parts for replacement.
Over the warranty,maintenance is paid service.
Q4. What kind of Certificate can you provide?
We can provide the CE mark,ISO 9001 quality certificate,the third party calibration certificate(CNAS),factory test report.