Pipeline Mounted C2H4 Ethylene Gas Detector %VOL Gas Analyzer With IR Sensor
1. All the sensors are first-class brand sensors and imported from Europe, faster response and higher accuracy
2. For all our customers, we gurantee one year warranty, and life-long maintenance.
3. All inquiries will be replied in 24 hours.
4. We will provide technical support, our engineers will help to solve the problems you meet.
5. We can provide OEM service, fast delivery. Goods can be sent in 3 days
6. We are manufacturer with own factory and specialized in gas detection for about 16 years, welcome to visit our factory.
7. All products will be well checked and well packed before shipment and qualification certificate will be provided.
Wall Mounted Hydrogen Gas Detector Industrial High Accuracy H2 Gas Analyzer For Battery Room
YT-95H series gas detector(with alarm light) is a kind of monitoring gas concentration in different kinds of situations or pipelines 24h continuously wall mounted type gas detector. Using world first brand sensors, and advanced micro-process technology, with data display and high/low alarm, fast response, high precision and good stability. Powered by 24V DC, with 4-20mA, RS485, relay signal output. Explosion proof, suitable for different kinds of situations
- 1. Being compatible with all kinds of controlled alarms, PLC, DCS and other control system, can be remote monitored.
- 2. Explosion-proof design, fast, reliable and stable. Explosion-proof grade: Ex dⅡCT6
- 3. With self-calibration function, and three standard keys will be used to realize on-site maintenance.
- 4. Monitor the C2H4 acetylene gas concentration in environment or pipeline and alarm.
- 5. Data display, can be connect to on/off valve.
- 6. Infrared ray controller can remote control alarm point settings, zero calibration, and address modification.
- 7. Can output one or two on-off signals, can drive ventilator or solenoid valve and other external devices.
Without alarm With alarm
||Wall-mounted, piping type, flow-type (according to the detected environment)
||± 2-5% FS
||4-20mA, 0-5V, RS485, relay(optional)
||High-light nixie tube display
||G1/2 external thread explosion-proof flexible pipe
||ppm, mg/m³, %vol
||-20 to 50°C
||Degree of protection
Work with control together
Other normal gas types (Gases are not listed can be customized):
Hydrogen Chloride (HCL)