Safegas VOC Gas Detector 0-1000PPM With Lora Wireless Data Transmit For Sewage Treatment
Established in 2010, Shenzhen Yuan Te Technology Co., Limited is a company that focuses on the design, production and sales of high-end gas detection equipment and system for 16 years. With “gas detector" as the core product, we have completed production line and solutions according to different industries, such as Oil, Chemical, Medicine, Energy, Environmental Pro- tection, Electronic, Municipal Engineering, Agriculture and Forestry, Household Appliances, etc. Through about 10 years of rapid development, Yuante becomes the influential supplier.
YT-95H series gas detector(with alarm light) is a kind of monitoring gas concentration in different kinds of situations or pipelines 24h continuously wall mounted type gas detector. Using world first brand sensors, and advanced micro-process technology, with data display and high/low alarm, fast response, high precision and good stability. Powered by 24V DC, with 4-20mA, RS485, relay signal output. Explosion proof, suitable for different kinds of situations
- 1. Independent digital display module, which can display gas concentration and alarm state on site.
- 2. Imported sensor from Honeywell, Nemoto etc, high accuracy and reliable.
- 3. ATEX certified, Explosion-proof grade: Ex dCT6.
- With temperature compensation, this is able to realize gas concentration compensation under conditions of different temperatures.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, alarm point is settable.
- Infrared ray controller can remote control alarm point settings, zero calibration, and address modification.
- Can output one or two on-off signals, can drive ventilator or solenoid valve and other external devices.
- Working Voltage:12-36V DC
- Case:die-cast aluminum + stainless steel (alarm light)
||Wall-mounted, piping type, flow-type (according to the detected environment)
||± 1-3% FS
||4-20mA, 1-5V, RS485, relay(optional)
||High-light nixie tube display
||G1/2 external thread explosion-proof flexible pipe
||ppm, mg/m³, %vol
||-20 to 50°C
||Degree of protection
Work with control together
Other normal gas types (Gases are not listed can be customized):
Hydrogen Chloride (HCL)